If you are ready to join a growing family of highly respected fitness professionals, follow these easy steps to get started.
1) Meet the pre-requisites for admission
18 years or older
High School Graduate or GED recipient
Ability to pass a sports physical (medical clearance)
2) Apply for admission on our website
A $25 non-refundable application fee is required
3) When your application has been received, a school representative will contact you to arrange a mandatory tour and interview to complete the admissions process.
Proof of age and high school graduation will be required at this time
4) Within 5 business days of your interview, you will receive notification of your admission status
Admitted students will be contacted by a school representative to discuss enrollment options and payment plans. (Please contact us for current tuition and fee schedules.)
5) Enroll in classes and start your journey toward a rewarding career in the fitness industry!
A $150 registration fee will be required to secure enrollment in desired term
The medical clearance is required by each student prior to start date
PROUDLY SERVING MILITARY STUDENTS
NPTI is approved to accept Veteran's Education Benefits for qualifying students.
Our VA Student liaison strives to make it easy for veterans and their families to maximize their educational benefits and invest in their future.
If you are a veteran or active duty service member wishing to utilize your benefits at NPTI, go to the GI Bill Website below to complete and submit your application for benefits.
Next, please notify our VA Student Liaison that you have applied for VA Benefits by emailing Keri Marion HERE.
If you are a spouse of an active duty service member including members of the National Guard and Reserves, you may qualify for the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account program.
NPTI is a participating school in this program and our VA Student Liaison is happy to help you in the enrollment process if you are eligible for funding from MyCAA. Go to the following website to determine your eligibility in the program and then notify Keri Marion of your status.